Monday, March 26, 2007
Class Response: Waves
Today in class, we learned about waves. We learned of the basics of waves--the medium, vbration, and other vocabulary like that. Other than that, we did an activity. In this activity, we were placed in a group with three other classmates. Our job was to tap a pencil into a basin of water. This consant motion caused waves to be formed. These waved moved out from the pencil in a circular figure. After around a minute of consant tapping, we stopped. Then we were instructed to place a cork into the middle of the bin. Then begin tapping again. The cork moved in the same direction again and again. Then we stopped to make observations. Through out this class period, I leaarned many things that i did not already learn. I thought that this activity was very entertaining and educational. I learned that energy is the ability to act and lead others(THE SOURCE USED). I also learned that waves were not only having t do with water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
verrrry good article! lol! i liked learning about waves too! =] tatafornow! <333333333
Post a Comment