For this assignment I watched "Super Hero Hour"! This episode was about the classic superhero urban legends. The two I focused on were the "grapling hook" and "Branding The Bad Guy".
In the grapling hook segment, there were many saftey percausions. Adam, Jamie, and Jess, their assisstant, tested this myth.They used saftey rope to insure that they wouldn't fall while scaling the bulidig. Also, incase the saftey ropes falied, the had cardboard boxes stacked beside the wall. The science in it was physics. They had to use mathematics to make the rigs to ensure saftey. It was prooved confirmed but impratical.
The next segment that I watched was called branding the bad guy. It was about how superhero's used to punch bad guys in the head and leave the imprint of their ring. the saftey precautions they used is that they didn't try on eachother, and when they punched the power meter, g=they used a boxing glove. The science in it was how they made the rig and that they used official terms EXAMPLE: PSI--pounds per square inch. It was prooved BUSTED!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Job!
Post a Comment